Refresher course on PRM assistance legal aspects and disability awareness (for PRM assistance managers and in-house instructors)
Welcome to the new normal!
While the rest of the world paused, aviation began to look at the new landscape of passenger service, what will it look like, how should we adjust?
What does your customer need and expect from your airport in the new post Covid world we now have ahead of us?
How should your staff interact with the passengers and still maintain passenger confidence?
How do you keep social distancing yet keep assisting passengers in the correct manner?
This year we invite you to a refresher course with a difference! As well as the new and updated course material that we have, we will also have “How to support your customers while social distancing” and a workshop on “Covid and your airport” where we will discuss the current best practice.
Course content & objectives
The refresher course agenda will include, but will not be limited to:
- How to understand needs and expectations of people with disabilities in current situation;
- How to interact and communicate with passengers in this environment of restrictions;
- How to cope with differing requirements of selection of countries of PPE usage upon arrival;
- How assistive technology can help or hinder.
The course will be delivered in accordance with ECAC DOC 30 Part I, Section 5, Annex 5-G requirements.
You will receive first-hand information:
- EASA, ACI, IATA and local national requirements towards passenger assistance at the airport;
- What is needed to provide to our passengers in order to fly with confidence;
- Customer and social distancing;
- Predicting the unpredictable (passenger figures, staff numbers and equipment);
- Refresh of basic legal requirements and disability awareness;
- Mental health of staff and passengers in Covid situation.
Two-days online training | 09:00 – 16:00
Who should attend this course?
- PRM assistance instructors
- PRM assistance managers
- Instructors training all staff in the direct contact with travelling public
- Ground Handling instructors
A certificate will be issued, upon successful completion of the final examination, to those participants obtaining a total score of 80% or higher.
- Refresher course